Last modified: December 4, 2018
Unbridled Solutions, LLC (referred to as "Unbridled" or "We") respects your privacy, whether you are an Unbridled Client or Attendee. We are committed to protecting your privacy through our compliance with this policy. The use of information collected through our services shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which our Clients have engaged Unbridled.
This policy describes our practices in connection with information provided to us or information collected during event registration or other related services (collectively, our "Services"). This policy also applies to information about you that we collect or receive:
- In e-mail and other electronic messages between you and Unbridled.
- When you interact with an event website or service.
It does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any third-party application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from our Services.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding the collection of information about you, whether via our websites, applications, or from other sources, and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, you may choose not to use our Services.
This policy classifies those using our Services as one of the following:
- CLIENT: Entities or organizations that are Unbridled's direct, contracted customers. Personally identifiable information of Client personnel associated with an event, meeting, or trip is treated as Attendee information, and will not be used for any purpose other than providing and supporting our Services (other than for limited exceptions described in the section below titled "How We Use Information" where applicable). Information relating to these same individuals who have visited and interacted with our marketing Websites is treated as Visitor information.
- ATTENDEE: Clients' participants or supporting personnel, which may include their employees, members, partners, or other third parties participating in Clients' events, meetings, or trips are referred to as "Attendees." Unbridled does not use personally identifiable information of Attendees for any purpose other than providing the Services contracted for by the Client (other than for limited exceptions described in the section below titled "How We Use Information" where applicable).
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
Unbridled and our Clients that use our applications, sites, and/or Services to provide meetings and events may collect several types of information from and about Attendees, including:
- Personal Information: Information that identifies an Attendee as an individual or relates to an identifiable person. For example, this includes name, organization, title, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, social media account ID, or other identifiers by which Attendees may be contacted online or offline. This may also include information necessary for Attendees to utilize travel services from Unbridled, such as date of birth, known traveler number, passport number, necessary travel accommodations, credit or debit card number, or other payment account number, as well as applicable expiration dates and billing addresses.
- Other Information: Information that does not reveal a person's identity or directly relate to an individual, on its own or in combination with other information we have collected, such as information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies, general demographic information, and other information provided by a person, such as dietary preferences, travel preferences, and interests, activities, age, gender, education, and occupation.
Unbridled may also collect Personal Information and Other Information from Clients and Website Visitors. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information. If we combine any Other Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
We collect this information:
- Directly from individuals when they provide it to us.
- Directly from Clients when they provide it to us.
- Automatically from Attendees as they register for an event or meeting, arrange travel through Unbridled, use Unbridled's applications, or from website visitors as they navigate through event Websites. Information collected automatically may include browser and device information, details regarding use of the Services, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies.
Information Provided to Us
The information we collect through our Services may include:
- Information that a person provides when utilizing one of our Services, such as when an Attendee registers to attend a meeting organized by a Client (Registration), submits a request for proposal ("RFP"), or downloads a mobile software application to the Attendee's iPhone or Android device.
- Information that Website Visitors provide by filling in forms on our Websites.
- Information that Clients and Attendees provide when receiving customer or registration support. This includes records and copies of Client and Attendee correspondence (including email addresses).
- Details of transactions Clients carry out through our applications, Event Registration Websites, and the fulfillment of Client orders.
How We Use Information
We may use information that we collect or that is provided to us, including Personal Information, for any of the following purposes:
- To provide Attendees with information, products, or services requested by our Clients using our applications, for example by processing event registrations, enrolling Attendees in programs in which they choose to participate, or providing Attendees with mobile application access for a meeting being organized for a Client.
- To manage registration, travel, provide customer service, and process payments for purchases, travel, or accommodations for Attendees.
- To provide Clients with updates or reports about their Attendees.
- To notify Clients and Attendees about event, meeting, program changes, or other updates related to the Services being provided.
- To communicate with Clients and Attendees by e-mail, postal mail, telephone, and/or mobile devices about Services.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving, or modifying our Services, identifying usage trends, and operating and expanding our business activities.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to carry out our obligations and enforce our terms and conditions applicable to the Services and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; and (h) to protect against or identify fraudulent transactions. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations where reasonably necessary for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it or with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about users and the use of our Services, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties as reasonably necessary or prudent to provide, maintain, and support our Services, such as payment processors or Web hosting providers.
- To fulfill the purpose for which information is provided. For example, if Attendees provide an email address when registering for an event, we will use the email address to send Attendees information and announcements relating to that event.
- To enable processing of RFPs: When a Client or Attendee submits an RFP to Unbridled, Unbridled will contact that Client or Attendee, potential venues, or other related third parties and disclose information necessary for it to respond to the RFP, which may contain Personal Information.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to carry out our obligations and enforce our terms and conditions applicable to the Services and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, our Clients, you, or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations where reasonably necessary for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or with your consent.
Third Party Services
Please note that we are not responsible for the collection, usage, and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, BlackBerry, or any other company, including app developers, app providers, social media platform providers, operating system providers, wireless service providers, or device manufacturers, including any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Applications.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Details of your visits to our Websites or Applications, such as the date and time you access our Websites, length of time you spend on our Services, websites you visited before or after our Services, and the resources and content that you access and use on our Websites.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, language, Internet browser type and version, and the name and version of the Services (such as the Application) you are using.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies: A "session" cookie lasts for a single browser session only and is deleted when the user closes the web browser. A "persistent" cookie remains on the user’s device (even while powered off) until it expires or is deleted. A persistent cookie will be reactivated when a user returns to the website which posted the cookie.
- Flash Cookies: Certain features of our Services may use local storage, such as "Flash cookies" to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Websites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons: Pages on our Services and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs). Web beacons differ from cookies in that the information is not stored on your hard drive, but invisibly embedded on web pages or in email. Web beacons permit us to track online movements of web users.
At this time, we do not respond to browser ‘do not track’ signals. You can learn about how you can adjust your browser’s settings to limit or disable cookies and other tracking technologies by visiting the section below titled "Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information."
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising: You may set your web browser to restrict or entirely block cookies, configure cookie notification settings, and/or delete cookies already present on the browser or device. Visitors who block cookies may be able to access a Website but will not be able to use most of the content, applications, and services available on that site.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the "Contact Information" section below.
Information Collected on Behalf of Our Clients
Unbridled collects information under the direction of its Clients and has no direct relationship with the Attendees whose Personal Information it processes. If you are an Attendee of one of our Clients and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our Clients that use our Service, please contact the Client that you are affiliated with directly. We may transfer Personal Information to companies that help us provide our Service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our Clients. An individual who seeks access or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate Personal Information should direct their query to Unbridled’s Client (i.e., the data controller). We will retain Personal Information we process on behalf of our Clients for as long as needed to provide services to our Clients.
- Attn: Data Security Representative
- 1115 Grant Street
- Denver, CO 80203
- Email: email@example.com
Please note that email communications are not always secure, so avoid including credit card information or sensitive information in your emails to Unbridled.